Virginia Housing Conference Centers
We know how important it is to come together and discuss issues affecting the affordable housing industry. That’s why we offer two free conference center locations for housing-related organizations that share our mission.
4224 Cox Rd., Glen Allen, VA 23060
105 East Main St., Wytheville, VA 24382
Virginia Housing Center
Located within the Innsbrook Corporate Center, the Virginia Housing Center is perfect for groups from three to 300. Whether you’re planning a full-day conference, a series of half-day workshops or a small group meeting, the Virginia Housing Center offers an attractive setting with the accommodations you need for a productive event.
What We Offer
We'll arrange the seating plan to meet your specific requirements and help you choose the space with the appropriate capacity for your event from our selection of available rooms.
Large Meeting Rooms:
These rooms are presentation-enabled and feature network and internet connections, projection equipment and screens, electronic whiteboards and headsets for the hearing impaired.
- Henrico I - 1,970 square feet, seats up to 100. Room size can be increased by adjoining with Henrico II or III.
- Henrico II - 950 square feet, seats up to 40. Room size can be increased by adjoining with Henrico I or III.
- Henrico III - 1,050 square feet, seats up to 35. Room size can be increased by adjoining with Henrico I or II.
- Henrico Presentation Room-5,570 square feet, seats up to 300 (Configured by adjoining Henrico Rooms I, II and III).
Small Meeting Rooms:
These rooms are equipped with conference phones and electronic whiteboards. (Breakout room also has network and internet connection.) Breakout Room - 368 square feet, seats up to 12.
Beyond the use of the room itself, the Virginia Housing Center also offers:
- Full barrier-free accessibility.
- Parking for up to 150 conveniently located adjacent to the building.
- Laptop, AV, sound and electronic presentation equipment.
- Food and catering services.
- Smoke-free environment (smoking permitted in designated areas outside the building).
How To Book
To request our complete information packet, ask questions or to book your event, please call our Conference Center Manager at 804-915-3200 or email Linda.Keel@compass-usa.com.
Southwest Virginia Housing Center
Located in a historic landmark in downtown Wytheville, our office offers two conference center rooms for groups of four to 49. This is an ideal setting for your conference, workshop or small group meeting.
Seating can be arranged to meet your needs, and the larger room is fully equipped with projection equipment and screens, network and internet connections, electronic white boards and a conference phone.
To make your meeting as convenient as possible, this facility also offers:
- Full barrier-free accessibility.
- On-and off-street parking.
- Smoke-free environment (smoking is permitted in designated areas outside).
- Assistance in arranging for food and
How to Book
To ask questions or reserve a conference room for your event, please call our Operations Coordinator at 800-447-5145 ext. 7065 or email Douglas.Carrico@VirginiaHousing.com.
Some fees may apply: while the meeting rooms at both locations are free for our housing partners, fees will apply for any food services or onsite catering required. Fees may also apply for special services such as additional security or specific janitorial services. Our meeting managers will discuss your specific needs and provide you with a cost estimate prior to your event.